Friday, January 14, 2005

This is a Giants Blog, right?

A fellow blogger, Jim McLennan (who, by the way, runs a ridiculously excellent Diamondbacks blog called "But It's a DRY Heat") graciously pointed out to me the amount of non-Giants content on the site recently -- just pointing out something he happened to notice. I responded with equal grace, of course, and here is my response in full:

Daniel's reponse: "Well...yeah, so...like, what are you tryin' to say?"

Yes, yes, all my recent posts have been pretty much non-Giants directly, but Giants-related. I'll do my best to stay on the Giants, but I also let the latest MLB news lead me by the nose a bit -- hey, the D-Backs and Dodgers are division rivals, so they're fair game, and they've been the teams wheelin' and dealin' lately. Besides...

(cue music) It's my blog and I'll...write-about-other-stuff if I want to, write-about-other-stuff if I want to...

Yeah, that oughta cut my readership in half (can you divide three people in half?).

That, by the way, was my long-winded method of saying that there wasn't anything good I could piece together for a real article, but an effective way to make sure I kept up with my everyday-post-streak. Watch out, Cal Ripken, a new Streak is starting...



No comments: