Tuesday, February 22, 2005

I'm Not Going to Post Anything Good, but Read It Anyway

First, a plea and cry for help.

No, not mental help, although Sanity and I still aren't talking after our last argument. No, not financial help, although Fiscal Responsibility still won't return my phone calls or e-mails.

I need HTML help. Computer help. Stuff help.

See, I updated the sidebar with my picture. In related news, my readership has dropped by 70%.

The picture is too darned big. Heck, I'm into self worship, but I don't want my likeness to span the entire sidebar. I want a thumbnail, but my wittle tiny bit of computer savvy ran out of gas after figuring out how to get the darned thing there in a size that wouldn't throw the rest of the site out of whack.

I also would like to know how to change the colors of the site -- specifically, the dark brown portions on the top and bottom of the page. I want them black, not brown. My site is called Orange & Black Baseball, yet I have Orange & Brown all over the place.

I would play around to experiment, but I'd probably end up blowing up my computer in addition to all of yours.

So, if anyone knows how to help, please feel free to do so with an e-mail or a mini do-it-yourself-you-lazy-ass-Daniel manual in the comments section. I thank you in advance, as would the rest of my readers, I'm sure. The wolves have stopped howling when I walk by, though, so my looks can't be all bad, can they?

Don't answer that.

2 comments:

Kainito said...

I think getting Ghosts good information ผีดุ on the site is a great benefit to be able to continue.

sbobet ทางเข้า said...

The data received is very good. Understand sbobet thai what you are looking for.