Thursday, April 07, 2005

Live Blogging Aftermath

Wow, that was difficult.

Difficult in the sense of keeping up, and difficult to keep going after the Giants started getting their rears kicked. It was fun, though, and I think I'll try again at some point in the future. I think I also need to find a way to shorten it up a bit, but I'm not sure how I could do that without saying all of what's on my mind as I'm watching.

Thanks to BB and Jefferson for a couple of corrections, and thanks to those of you who kept hitting the refresh button. I would have had an update every time I threw a bullet up, but my computer is too slow, thus the half-inning post format.

Also, I want to apologize for the way it ended (if any of you were still paying attention at that point), but I got a phone call from a VIP in my life, and couldn't stay focused. She has a nasty tendency to distract me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

As we all know, there are things that make sense, and there are things that make cents -- and sometimes they're the same things. But in the Giants case...You know I have always said Peter McGowan's plan was to pay 1 (and only 1) marquis player top dollar to draw butts to the seats, and after that he simply wants to be competitive with the Division. Costs waaaaaaay to much to compete with the Yankees, Red Sox, et al. If you look at the Division, you will again see that every move made supports this contention, and if you look outside the Division, you will see that every move NOT made supports this contention. Its why I quit going to games. I support the GIANTS, not peter mcgowan (capitalization on purpose). See ya, son-o-mine...