Friday, April 29, 2005

Nothing Substantial

Nothing real for today, except Go Giants and Go Royals (not that the latter matters much). I'm going to attempt a real entry tomorrow, as I have the day off.

I have made a few of additions to the sidebar, the first of which is The Pearly Gates, an Anaheim Angels blog. Nice site -- they do more than just baseball there, throwing in some political commentary sometimes, along with entries about other sports occasionally. So go visit Josh and Richard, and tell 'em I sent ya -- unless, of course, you end up posting some sort of stupid or deragatory comment, in which case you don't know me, you've never met me, and you've certainly never visited my blog.

The second is Ducksnorts, which is my first San Diego Padres link. Aren't y'all proud of me? Geoff Young, the writer for the site, was kind enough to lead some people back here a few days ago with a link in one of his entries (of course it just had to be one of my more rambling posts, probably leading 40-50 Padres fans to think I'm a blithering idiot).

The last is...brace yourself...a Dodgers blog! Duh-dun--duh-dunnnnnnnn! Oh, the HORROR!

Alright, that's enough of that.

It's actually a double-play blog, and it's named after a double play: a 6-4-2 double play, to be exact. Rob McMillin writes on both the Dodgers and Angels, and does a good job of it.

Also, a sidenote: this blog will be out of commission for anywhere from a couple of days to as much as as four or five days next week, as I'll be moving. However, be happy, because about two weeks following the move I will be my Holy Ascension into the World of High Speed Internet!

Of course, my computer will still be as crappy as ever and in need of replacement, but that's neither here nor there.

No comments: