Monday, June 20, 2005

Self-Congratulatory Yuck-a-Muck

I'll post a real entry around 8:00 or so, but in the meantime I wanted to thank all of you continuing to stop by and read my ramblings -- this site went over the 10,000 hit mark yesterday, and I'm almost to 7,000 individual visitors. For me, utterly remarkable.

A tip of the cap to all the sites who've linked me and brought so many new people around (especially in the last few weeks), and another tip of the cap to readers like BB and TJW, who are kind enough to use the COMMENT SECTION, LOCATED AT THE END OF EVERY ARTICLE.

In case you missed it, that's the COMMENT SECTION, LOCATED AT THE END OF EVERY ARTICLE. Not that I need bunches of insightful, witty comments to continue to write my drivel, but it's sure nice when readers throw in their two cents on things. Even if you disagree with what I say...no, check that, especially if you disagree with something I say, be sure to let myself and other readers know what you think, and why. Some of you send e-mails instead, which is great, but don't sell yourselves short -- other people can learn from you, too, and just because you don't run your own site doesn't mean your opinion is any less valuable than my own.

5 comments:

Kobold Curry Chef said...

Where do you post those comments again?

Anonymous said...

I'm new here, can someone direct me to the comments section?

Thanks

Daniel said...

I ask for comments, and I get a host of characters. Sheesh.

(nevermind that I should've seen this coming)

Anonymous said...

Sorta like what happens when Feliz swings at a breaking pitch ... the result is predestined, even as much as we might wish for some goodness

Anonymous said...

Congrats man, keep up the good work.