Thursday, August 25, 2005

Blatant Advertising

...I'm attempting to think of something witty and humorous. Bide a moment.

...

No, still nothing. So, in lieu of something that might actually pique your interest in what I'm about to plug, I'm just going to put the link up sans superfluous banter:


http://www.tixtrade.com/

The windup, and here's the pitch: "You can buy or sell Giants tickets from other Giants fans for free at www.tixtrade.com. Join in on the fun and start building feedback within the community. Its a great resource for Giants fans and will surely become a reliable place to find great tickets."

I've taken a look at the site, and it's simple. You click on what Bay Area sporting event tickets you are after, and a list comes up with all the available tickets, the location of the seats, and the location of who's selling them.

I mean, do I need to explain any more? I'm sure some of you can find a way to take advantage of this at some point, which is why I'm putting the link up on that thar sidebar, so that you won't screw up and forget about it...okay, in reality, I'm putting the link up so that I won't forget about it.

No comments: