Tuesday, July 04, 2006

World Domination is only a step away

To be first in something is usually a special feeling...except when you're me.

In a random check to see where people were coming from before coming to this site, I've found out that if one happens to be on Google Korea for some strange reason (being Korean and needing to find something on the Internet pops up as a decent reason), and happens to type in "baseball disaster" into the search box...

...this blog comes up first. Over the official MLB website, over a NY Times reference, over MSNBC, over...

Should I celebrate, or kill myself? Perhaps I should celebrate by killing myself?

One odd thought comes to mind...would I, personally be considered the baseball disaster, or the team this blog is based upon?

Discuss.

No comments: